Adamstr. 6, 13595 Berlin, Germany
Objective: To obtain a challenging position for summer interns in the field computer networks.
4/94 – 6/99: Technical University Berlin, Germany
Diploma program in Electrical Engineering (with distinction).
Multimedia networking: Voice over IP, conference control protocols.
Network architectures: Integrated Services, Differentiated Services, Active Networks.
8/99 – present: Research Institute for Open Communication Systems, Berlin, Germany
Scientist at the Competence Center for Global Networking with research projects in active networks and in voice over IP.
– Designed and implemented a software module in C/C++ under Unix/Linux that remotely controls network devices via the telnet protocol.
5/99 – 7/99: Fulltime intern at Novedia Inc., Berlin, Germany Involved in the development of an Internet conference system.
– Designed and partly implemented a class library in C++ that enables a platform independent input, output, and mixing of audio streams under Windows NT and Linux.
– Implemented network applications under Linux.
– Extended functionalities of the Video Conference Tool (vic) under Linux to enable message exchange via a message bus.
– Designed and implemented a control module that controls the Robust Audio Tool (rat) and the Video
Conference Tool (vic) via a message bus under Linux.
10/98 – 5/99: Diploma thesis at Research Institute for Open Communication Systems, Berlin, Germany
Implemented the Adaptive Packetization/Concealment (AP/C) algorithm in the Network Voice
Terminal Tool (NeVoT). The AP/C algorithm exploits the long-term correlation of speech signals to influence the packetization interval at the sender and to conceal the lost packets at the receivers.
Download văn bản để xem thêm chi tiết.
Bạn Đang Xem: Mẫu CV hiện đại (Tiếng Anh) – Dành cho IT (Mẫu 1)