1) Andrew:”Clean the blue bike!”
Andrew told me to clean the blue bike.
2) Jessica:”Write a text message!”
Jessica told me to write a text message.
3) Nelly:”Help Peter’s sister!”
Nelly told me to help Peter’s sister.
4) Fred:”Wash your hands!”
Fred told me to wash my hands.
5) Anna:”Open the window!”
Anna told me to open the window.
6) Tom:”Come at 8!”
Tom told me to come at 8.
7) Teacher:”Do your homework!”
The teacher told me to do my homework.
8) Doris:”Dance with me!”
Doris told me to dance with her.
9) Sabine:”Meet Sandy at the station!”
Sabine told me to meet Sandy at the station.
10) Victoria:”Check your e-mails!”
Victoria told me to check my e-mails.
1) Karen:”Don’t play football in the garden!”
Karen told me not to play football in the garden.
1) Andrew:"Clean the blue bike!" Andrew told me to clean the blue bike. 2) Jessica:"Write a text message!" Jessica told me to write a text message. 3) Nelly:"Help Peter's sister!" Nelly told me to help Peter's sister. 4) Fred:"Wash your hands!" Fred told me to wash my hands. 5) Anna:"Open the window!" Anna told me to open the window. 6) Tom:"Come at 8!" Tom told me to come at 8. 7) Teacher:"Do your homework!" The teacher told me to do my homework. 8) Doris:"Dance with me!" Doris told me to dance with her. 9) Sabine:"Meet Sandy at the station!" Sabine told me to meet Sandy at the station. 10) Victoria:"Check your e-mails!" Victoria told me to check my e-mails. 1) Karen:"Don't play football in the garden!" Karen told me not to play football in the garden. 2) Teacher:"Don't forget your homework!" The teacher reminded me not to forget my homework. 3) Mike:"Don't shout at Peter!" Mike told me not to shout at Peter. 4) Yvonne:"Don't talk to your neighbour!" Yvonne told me not to talk to my neighbour. 5) Denise:"Don't open the door!" Denise told me not to open the door. 6) Marcel:"Don't sing that song!" Marcel reminded me not to sing that song. 7) Jane:"Don't watch the new film!" Jane advised me not to watch the new film. 8) Walter:"Don't ring Romy on Sunday!" Walter told me not to ring Romy on Sunday. 9) Lisa:"Don't fly via Paris!" Lisa advised me not to fly via Paris. 10) Jamie:"Don't eat so much junk food!" Jamie reminded me not to eat so much junk food. 1) John:"Mandy is at home." John said that Mandy was at home. 2) Max:"Frank often reads a book." Max told me that Frank often read a book. 3) Susan:"I'm watching TV." Susan said to me that she was watching TV. 4) Simon:"David was ill." Simon said that David had been ill. 5) Peggy:"The girls helped in the house." Peggy told me that the girls had helped in the house. 6) Richard:"I am going to ride a skateboard." Richard said to me that he was going to ride a skateboard. 7) Stephen and Claire:"We have cleaned the windows." Stephen and Claire told me that they had cleaned the windows. 8) Charles:"I didn't have time to do my homework." Charles remarked that he hadn't had time to do his homework. 9) Mrs Jones:"My mother will be 50 years old." Mrs Jones told me that her mother would be 50 years old. 10) Jean:"The boss must sign the letter." Jean said that the boss had to sign the letter. 1) Emily:"Our teacher will go to Leipzig tomorrow." Emily said that their teacher would go to Leipzig the next day. 2) Helen:"I was writing a letter yesterday." Helen told me that she had been writing a letter the day before. 3) Robert:"My father flew to Dallas last year." Robert told me that his father had flown to Dallas the year before. 4) Lisa:"Tim went to the stadium an hour ago." Lisa said that Tim had gone to the stadium an hour before. 5) Patricia:"My mother will celebrate her birthday next weekend." Patricia said that her mother would celebrate her birthday the following weekend. 6) Michael:"I am going to read a book this week." Michael said to me that he was going to read a book that week. 7) Jason and Victoria:"We will do our best in the exams tomorrow." Jason and Victoria told me that they would do their best in the exams the next day. 8) Andrew:"We didn't eat fish two days ago." Andrew remarked that they hadn't eaten fish two days before. 9) Alice:"I spent all my pocket money on Monday." Alice complained that she had spent all her pocket money on Monday. 10) David:"John had already gone at six." David said that John had already gone at six. 1) Christopher:"Do you want to dance?" Christopher asked me if I wanted to dance. 2) Betty:"When did you come?" Betty wanted to know when I had come. 3) Mark:"Has John arrived?" Mark asked me if John had arrived. 4) Ronald:"Where does Maria park her car?" Ronald asked me where Maria parked her car. 5) Elisabeth:"Did you watch the latest film?" Elisabeth asked me if I had watched the latest film. 6) Mandy:"Can I help you?" Mandy wanted to know if she could help me. 7) Andrew:"Will Mandy have lunch with Sue?" Andrew asked me if Mandy would have lunch with Sue. 8) Justin:"What are you doing?" Justin asked me what I was doing. 9) Frank:"How much pocket money does Lisa get?" Frank wanted to know how much pocket money Lisa got. 10) Anne:"Must I do the shopping?" Anne asked if she had to do the shopping. 1) Mandy:"Are the boys reading the book?" Yesterday Mandy asked me if the boys were reading the book. 2) Jason:"Who gave you the laptop?" Yesterday Jason wanted to know who had given me the laptop. 3) Robert:"Is Tim leaving on Friday?" Yesterday Robert asked me if Tim was leaving on Friday. 4) Daniel:"Will it rain tomorrow?" Yesterday Daniel asked me if it would rain today. 5) Jennifer:"Where do you play football today?" Yesterday Jennifer wanted to know where I played football. 6) Nancy:"Why didn't Nick go to New York last summer?" Yesterday Nancy wanted to know why Nick hadn't gone to New York the summer before. 7) Barbara:"Must I do my homework this afternoon?" Yesterday Barbara asked me if she had to do her homework that afternoon. 8) Linda:"Did Max fly to London two weeks ago?" Yesterday Linda wanted to know if Max had flown to London two weeks before. 9) Grandmother:"Where are my glasses?" Yesterday Grandmother asked me where her glasses were. 10) A man:"When does the train to Liverpool leave?" Yesterday a man asked me when the train to Liverpool left.
Tài liệu đính kèm: